100GB Cloud storage for backups
Backup ALL Your Devices
We’ve got all your devices covered, including tablets and mobile. Wall Street Journal calls it “The most comprehensive…” Nothing else even comes close!
100% Private, No Prying Eyes
Your data is secured with our military-grade multilayer encryption. This means it remains 100% private, so you can sleep easy knowing your data is away from prying hackers’ eyes.
Edit, change and delete as much as you like! Our Save Forever feature lets you access unlimited versions of your present and past documents in a flash.
Cloud backup is backing up data by storing it on a remote server or servers accessible via the internet. With cloud backup, you can automatically and securely store a copy of your important data offsite, which protects against data loss due to hardware failure, theft, or other disasters.
Here are some of the benefits of cloud backup:
- Easy and automatic backups: Cloud backup solutions can be set up to automatically backup your data at regular intervals, making it easier and more convenient than manual backups.
- Offsite storage: With cloud backup, your data is stored in remote servers, which provides an extra layer of protection against data loss due to natural disasters, theft, or other events that may damage or destroy your computer or backup storage.
- Scalability: Cloud backup solutions can scale easily with your data needs. You can start with a small backup plan and upgrade as your data storage needs grow.
- Accessible from anywhere: Since your data is stored in the cloud, you can access it from anywhere with an internet connection, making it easier to restore data or access files when you need them.
- Secure: Cloud backup solutions use advanced encryption and security protocols to protect your data from unauthorized access and ensure that it is safe and secure.
Overall, cloud backup is an efficient and reliable method for backing up your data and ensuring that it is protected from data loss. However, it is important to choose a reputable cloud backup provider and regularly check that your backups are running and up to date.